Ca:Books and Articles for Further Reading
BOOKS AND ARTICLES FOR FURTHER READING
- Major W. B. Armstrong, "The Armistice in Korea" (Canadian Army Journal, October 1955).
- Brigadier C. N. Barclay, The First Commonwealth Division (Aldershot, 1954).
- Norman Bartlett, ed., With the Australians in Korea (Canberra, 1954).
- Captain Russell A. Gugeler, Combat Actions in Korea (Washington, 1954).
- Brigadier K. A. Hunter and Colonel J. E. Andrew, "The R.C.A.M.C. in the Korean War" (Canadian Services Medical Journal, July-August 1954).
- Eric Linklater, Our Men in Korea (London, 1952).
- S. L. A. Marehall, The River and the Gauntlet (New York, 1953).
- Lynn Montross and Capt. Nicholas A. Canzona, The Pusan Perimeter (U.S. Marine Operations in Korea, 1950-1953, Vol. 1) (Washington, 1954).
- Brigadier W. G. H. Pike, "lst Commonwealth Division Divisional Artillery" (Journal of the Royal Artillery, July 1953).
- Rutherford M. Poats, Decision in Korea (New York, 1954).
- Lieut.-Colonel D. H. Rochester, "The Sapper's Task in Korea" (Canadian Army Journal, July 1952).
- Major J. S. Roxborough, "Canadian Armour in Korea" (Canadian Army Journal, January 1954).
- Captain John G. Westover, Combat Support in Korea (Washington, 1955).
- Department of External Affairs, Ottawa: Canada and the Korean Crisis (1950). Documents on the Korean Crisis (1951). "Reference Papers Dealing with the Action of the United Nations in Korea" (5 December 1950-31 March 1954).
- Military History Section AFFE, The War in Korea, June 25, 1950 to March 30, 1953 (Pacific Stars and Stripes, 1953).
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom: Cmd. 8596. Korea No. 1 (1952). Korea: A Summary of *Developments in the Armistice Negotiations and in the Prisoner of War Camps, June 1951-May 1952.
- Cmd. 8793. Korea No. 1 (1953). Korea: A Summary of Further Developments in the Military Situation, Armistice Negotiations and Prisoner of War Camps up to January 1953.
- Cmd. 8938. Korea No. 2 (1953). Special Report of the Unified Command on the Korean Armistice Agreement.
- U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs, Background Information on Korea (Washington, 1950).
- U.S. Department of the Army, Korea 1950 (Washington, 1952).
-This is an archive of a previously published work in the public domain. As a record of an already published work, it should not be changed or updated, except to improve the visual layout, to wikify the page or to add pertinent categories. Place names and others written in old romanization should stay the same way as well, but after wikifying please add a redirect to the present system of romanization (i.e. creating a redirect from Pusan to Busan or Kwangju to Gwangju).
-While content in the Galbijim wiki is by default under the GFDL, this work is in the public domain worldwide because it meets one or more of the following criteria: </br>-It has been so released by the copyright holder; Its copyright has expired; Or, it is ineligible for copyright.