Cheongso Station (청소역, 靑所驛, blue.place.station) is a station on the Chungcheong-do railway. To the north is Wonjuk Station and to the south is Jupo Station. It is a level 3 (급) station.
The total number of people that get on and get off at the station per day is usually around 20 to 50.
- 1929.12.01 - begins operation as Jinjuk Station (진죽역)
- 1958.08.12 - increases in rank to a "regular station" (보통역)
- 1962.03.12 - begin construction of new building
- 1962.11.04 - finish construction of new building
- 1988.11.01 - name changed to Cheongso Station
- 2005.09.30 - discontinues handling of freight
- 충청남도 보령시 청소면 진죽리 341-3
- 341-3 Jinjuk-ri, Cheongso-myeon, Boryeong-shi, Chungcheongnam-do
- Tel: 041-931-2788