The US military's USO is open to the public and offers a range of services, including travel packages to the DMZ and around Korea and global, as well as the USO Canteen where you can find western breakfasts and home-cooked western food. They also offer Thanksgiving turkey buffets, as well.
Hours of operation:
- Canteen- 7am-2pm, Monday-Friday.
- Domestic tours- 8am-5pm, Monday-Saturday
- Apple Tours (international)-Monday-Friday 10am-6pm; Saturday 10am-2pm
USO is located across the street from and one block north of Gate 1 of Yongsan Garrison.
- By subway: From exit 10 of Samgakji Station, walk north one block (towards Seoul Station.)
- By subway: From Namyoung Station, exit the station (there is only one exit); turn right and walk to the main intersection; turn right at the intersection and walk about 500m. The camp and the USO are on the right.