| Revised Romanization:
|No. of households:
Cheongsong (청송군, 靑松郡, blue.pine.county) is a county in Gyeongsangbuk-do. The population as of 2004 was 30,197, including:
- 30,099 Koreans and
- 98 non-Koreans.
- Area: 842.51㎢
- Population density: 38/㎢ (2003)
- Number of households: 12,674 (2003)
- Administrative divisions: 1 eup, 7 myeon
- Location of county office: 330 Wolmak-ri, Cheongsong-eup, Cheongsong-gun (청송군 청송읍 월막리 330)
- County flower: Apple flower (사과꽃)
- County tree: Pine (소나무)
- County bird: Pheasant (꿩)
- County animal: Otter (수달)
To the east of the county is the county of Yeongdeok and the city of Pohang, to the west is the city of Andong and the counties of Uiseong and Gunwi, to the south are the cities of Pohang and Yeongcheon, and to the north is the county of Yeongyang.
Due to the Taebaek Mountains, the east and south parts of the county are mountainous. A number of mountains included are Taehaengsan (태행산, 太行山:933m), Juwangsan (주왕산, 周王山:721m), Muposan (무포산, 舞抱山:717m), Bibongsan (비봉산, 飛鳳山:671m), Bohyeonsan (보현산, 普賢山), Myeonbongsan (면봉산, 眠峰山:1,113m), and Guamsan (구암산, 九岩山:807m).
The county is located away from the sea, and lacks its moderating influence. The average yearly temperature is 11℃, the average temperature in January is 4.2℃, and the average in August is 24.9℃. The average yearly precipitation is 840mm.